Implementing Vaishnava Pracharam
Following the footsteps of Swami Ramanujacharya, propagation of the glory of Vaishnavism and devotional service is the main motto of SBCT through:
- Sponsoring projects initiated by other Sri Vaishnava movements for propagation
- Financial and also intellectual aid in the form of training in conceptive and communication skills for those who are involved and interested in Sri Vaishnava Pracharam.
- Providing vehicles and other materials for propagation to introduce Vaishnavism against forcible conversion and strengthen the ideals and practices in fading and existing zones.
- Vaishnava Initiation done for the earnest members and for hundreds of deserving people en masse every year.
- Discussion Forums and workshops are regularly organized to clarify doubts, to promote social net working and service attitude along with Sri Vaishnava principles, to synthesize application of modern science and technology for effective preaching and intensive understanding and to consolidate belief and practices into chastity and productive pride.
- Through its social net working and services agenda, trust has been organizing self help training programs, free medical camps, education and other aid, cultural programs and competitions to ensure effective reach and reforms in spiritual angle along with the total development of the community.